Saturday, February 20, 2010

Overwhelmed


I admit it -I am overwhelmed right now.
Overwhelmed for many reasons. 
Because of the desire to turn back time and the knowledge that the Timeless One had control even in old memories. 
Because of the struggle I have to be motivated and initiate relationships and the opportunities I've had recently to really be engaged in the lives of those around me, enjoying deep discussions full of authenticity. 
Because of the stress that comes with class after class and the peace I have through the One who makes me lie down in green pastures.  
Because of the unknowns of the future that continues to grow near and the hope of the promise that my future has already been planned out.
Because of the longing to stay where I am at right now and the gratefulness that I've been here even this long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts