Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Feel Most Myself When...



















~ I am snuggled into the backseat of a mini van with headphones in
~ There are photos of friends and family nearby
~ I am at Malenovice during a Josiah Venture conference
~ Donald Miller, C.S. Lewis, John Steinbeck, and Ann Brashares books are on my shelf
~ Walking the loop around campus with my roommate
~ Watching Elizabethtown, Dan in Real Life, old sit-com reruns, or Lost
~ I'm a part of a large crowd and can observe other people
~ I am drinking a Tazo Passion Shaken Iced Tea at Starbucks
~ Listening to The Weepies, John Mayer, The Fray, Regina Spektor, or Missy Higgins
~ Swimming laps or ice skating
~ Writing poems late at night
~ I am wearing my Rocket Dogs, a hoodie, and jeans
~ Walking on cobblestone roads and eating a caramel Magnum ice cream bar
~ Splitting a piece of Adam's Peanut Butter Ripple Cheesecake with my brother
~ Helping my mom make cereal snacks or Swedish hardbread
~ Worshiping God at a church with stained glass windows and old steeples
~ People around me are speaking different languages or at least have accents
~ Shopping on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago
~ Sitting in the audience of a play (especially when my sister is in it)
~ Studying something new that challenges the way I think

3 comments:

  1. What a cool list. I love it. I especially love the one that includes cheese cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge fan of Adam's Peanut Butter Ripple Cheesecake over here. Good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just found your blog!! :) I think it's so cool that you still love Malenovice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts