Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm the One Who...

-brings a to-go cup of soup to work almost every day just because I'm lazy.
-thinks Disney Channel is normally the best thing on TV... and is not afraid to admit it.
-knows a Czech Superstar (that's right, Noah Ellenwood!)
-loses MarioKart races to 5 year olds.
-reads bits and pieces of 10 different books before actually finishing one.
-is known to be organized even though my room is always a mess.
-likes to stay up late unless I have to.
-enjoys taking personality tests for fun, but hates being put in a box.
-really wants to read Tara Leigh Cobble's second book.
-draws hearts and stars all over notepads while on the phone or skype.
-is extremely proud of the fact that I've never had wisdom teeth. (My dentist says that makes me more highly evolved. Haha!)
-hopes Walmart will help bring Magnums to the States.
-could care less about doughnuts as long as I can eat bagels.
-doesn't like to cook because I don't like to clean up afterwards.
-has more friends in other states and countries than acquaintances in IL. (At least that's what it feels like!)
-one time hula hooped for an hour straight.
-prefers water over almost any other drink.
-only sings when alone.
-is still super psyched that I have my own car!
-uses : ) and ; ) too often on chat just so people know when I'm joking.
-always wants to travel, even while I'm traveling.
-sits cross-legged whenever possible -it's more comfortable, I'm telling you.
-has a bulletin board in my room completely dedicated to Europe.
-loves living close to a big city.

Who are you?

~Also, a big thanks to Jenny B. Jones. I totally stole the idea for this list from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts